Welcome to the Bostoner Shul
Rav Naftali Horowitz, the Bostoner Rebbe, shlita
1710 Beacon Street
For the week beginning Sun 11 November 2018
Save the date
- Nov 4th L’Eylah- women’s learning event with guest speaker well known writing and presenter Mrs Chanie Juravel
- Nov 18th ROFEH celebrates 103rd Annniversary of New England Chassidic Center
- Dec 16th Gift of Life blood and bone marrow drive at Young Israel of Brookline from 9 AM to 2:30 PM
Rav Meilich Horowitz's new shiur, continues Thursday nights after the 8:15 Ma'ariv, "Understanding the Parsha through Chassidus". (Cholent will be served after the shiur!)
The Rebbe, shlita, and the Congregation, extend ...
- Continued Refuah Shelaymah wishes to our friends Mrs Leah Bressler, Shabsi Goldberg, Dr Boruch Minaker, and Rebbetzin Sheva Wieder.
- Dr Minaker has moved to Leisure Chateau Centre, 926 River Ave., Lakewood, NJ. Visiting hours are 8 AM to 8 PM. When visiting Lakewood, please keep in mind a visit to him and stop by. Further information is available via the shul office.
- Shabsi Goldberg is in an extended rehab situation (under the name Shepard Goldberg), in Presentation Rehabilitation & Skilled Care Center, 10 Bellamy St. Brighton, MA and would very much like visitors.